Updated Coronavirus Patient Notice
Your Safety is our Priority
We continue to follow the most recent CDC guidelines as well as mandates issued by Governor John Carney. Our highest priority continues to be the health and well-being of our patients and staff and want to let you know the safety measures we are taking at this time.
- All common contact points in our office are cleaned throughout the day and in between patients including particular attention to treatment tables, patient check-in tablets, counter tops, exam room tables and chairs, bathroom facilities, door handles, seat arms.
- All patients and staff are required to wear masks in the office
- All patients and staff are temperature screened upon entering the office
- We have spaced the chairs out in our reception area. Mobile check-in from your vehicle is available if preferred.
- We are committed to keeping our facilities as clean and sanitary as possible. We have always used, and continue to use, hospital-grade germicide/disinfectant to clean all our tables/equipment that patients come in contact with.
We have stepped up and are doing our part to maintain a safe, clean and germ-free office environment so you can maintain your treatment schedule, receive the treatment you need and feel safe and comfortable doing it!
We thank you again for selecting our office to serve your healthcare needs. Please do not hesitate if you have any additional questions or concerns. Together we are strong and can overcome this pandemic as quickly as possible! Stay well and stay safe!
Dr. Kevin Murray, Dr. Raymond Polaski, Dr. Jace VanSteenburg
Glasgow Spine & Wellness
Glasgow Spine & Wellness welcomes you to our practice. As a leading health care provider, we want to make health care decisions as easy as possible to help you achieve your optimal health. That’s why we’ve developed this information-rich website – to prepare you for visiting our practice and to keep you informed about the best health practices available. On these pages, you’ll find information about our operations (such as hours and payment policies) along with a complete library of information about leading chiropractic diagnoses, treatments, and technologies related to your health.
Our office hopes you will return to this site whenever you have a question about your health and well-being.
We also encourage you to contact our office – either by phone or by email – to schedule an appointment. We look forward to working with you to keep your body healthy!
At Glasgow Spine & Wellness we realize that a one size fits all approach is antiquated. That is why we use an integrative model to healthcare. In simple terms, that means we combine several different treatment options under one roof to help you achieve your goals.
Our doctors will listen to you to find out what is wrong. Then we will show you all your options to help restore your health.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession, and community.
Exceed your expectations.
Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.